1.5
Additional Fees
Poster increased review rating.

I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it.The first episode was 2 years ago when I needed a delivery in January.

Admittedly it was a bit snowy when he drove the truck off one side of my driveway and left a very nice 4 foot trench where his tires drove on the soft lawn. August of last year he managed to miss the end of the driveway and left another one of those trenches in the lawn. This September he managed to not only drive off the driveway with both rear tires but managed to Break Off a chunk of driveway in the process. The worst part was that he had the truck going away from the tank, not towards it.

I am in agreement with the other person, I believe he is either on drugs, playing with his phone or simply to lazy to walk the hose a bit further to the tank.I have emailed Thrifty twice about this latest incident, along with pictures, but absolutely no answer.

Review about: Thrifty Propane Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Thrifty Propane?

Comments

I would like to take that truck and drive through the drivers yard and see how he would like it. Just no respect out of people and companies anymore, like I said before cheap will always bite you in the ***.