Thrifty Propane - Review about Propane from Hesperia, Michigan

When I ordered the 1st time I was told UP to 14 DAYs before 14days came and went,I called and was told 14 BUSINESS DAYS...The 14 business days also came and went and I'd made several phone calls in the MONTH I'd waited for delivery!It should have been delivered on Thursday,Nothing!On Friday morning I was told that I'm on the drivers list for that day.No show at 5pm I talked to someone who told me he would be there 1st thing Sat morning.

.I waited at home all day Saturday and then thanked to Phyllis (a supervisor?) And was told he would get me first thing the next morning..I questioned the,"On a Sunday" ? And she said he will tomorrow...First thing, about 3pm I got propane...I was only on fumes in my tank by that time!

The driver was nice! He said he was the only driver /truck from Ohio/Indiana Michigan but they were hiring...Indiana Michigan could not believe what horrible customer service that THRIFTY propane has!

I thought that being the Christmas season I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and when my tank reached 25%I ordered from them again.BIG MISTAKE! I'm now out of propane and an emergency call is $250 for delivery with in 24hours.They can't tell me where I am on the list for delivery and don't have a supervisory available to speak to me.My order was placed Feb 19 and these folks don't seem to care nor do they have any authority do "do" anything but speak to you and take orders for deliveries!

I'm needless to say quite disappointed!No propane =NO heat,NO Hot water,No bathing!

It's freezing outside and my immune system is comprised due to cancer,NOT a good situation!...Unsuspecting customers do need to be forewarned therefore I am leaving this comment.Lucky for me that I did not lease a tank from these people!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Product or service
Review category
review #602380 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Thrifty Propane? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 29 #1192114 Ada, Ohio

how did you get ahold of pyilisses number

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.