When I ordered the 1st time I was told UP to 14 DAYs before delivery..as 14days came and went,I called and was told 14 BUSINESS DAYS...The 14 business days also came and went and I'd made several phone calls in the MONTH I'd waited for delivery!It should have been delivered on Thursday,Nothing!On Friday morning I was told that I'm on the drivers list for that day.No show at 5pm I talked to someone who told me he would be there 1st thing Sat morning.
.I waited at home all day Saturday and then thanked to Phyllis (a supervisor?) And was told he would get me first thing the next morning..I questioned the,"On a Sunday" ? And she said he will tomorrow...First thing, about 3pm I got propane...I was only on fumes in my tank by that time!
The driver was nice! He said he was the only driver /truck from Ohio/Indiana Michigan but they were hiring...Indiana Michigan could not believe what horrible customer service that THRIFTY propane has!
I thought that being the Christmas season I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and when my tank reached 25%I ordered from them again.BIG MISTAKE! I'm now out of propane and an emergency call is $250 for delivery with in 24hours.They can't tell me where I am on the list for delivery and don't have a supervisory available to speak to me.My order was placed Feb 19 and these folks don't seem to care nor do they have any authority do "do" anything but speak to you and take orders for deliveries!
I'm needless to say quite disappointed!No propane =NO heat,NO Hot water,No bathing!
It's freezing outside and my immune system is comprised due to cancer,NOT a good situation!...Unsuspecting customers do need to be forewarned therefore I am leaving this comment.Lucky for me that I did not lease a tank from these people!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The Lerman Law Firm (Cathy Jackson Lerman, PA) today praised WPTV investigative reporter Jenn Strathman for her efforts to lay out key steps that consumers should take to protect themselves..."
- "I have purchased a unit Missouri Wind and Solar. I put this in my system as directed by Missouri Wind and Solar. It worked for over 6 months,..."
- "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..."
- "We have a contract signed w Exede for unlimited internet.They are charging us the quoted price but we are NOT getting unlimited internet. EXEDE / VIA SAT put us..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."